Hybrid Work Culture: Nasscom conducted a series of interactions and roundtables, with over 125 stakeholders, coupled with deep-dive secondary research to assess the role of technology in accelerating future of work, enabling hybrid work models, and enhancing organizational agility and resilience. “Technology Reshaping the Future of Work: India Perspective” by Nasscom, in partnership with Microsoft is a report which shows the details.
The report further analyzes the key trends shaping the future of work in India, how technology is leading to digitization of work processes and employee experience, and highlights use cases of deployment of emerging technologies in advancing future of work. The report also provides an outlook of future of work and future of work technologies in India, along with a framework for identifying the right hybrid model for organizations as presented in this insights compendium.
The report said almost that 70% of organizations in the tech industry in India have adopted a hybrid work model and 85% of India’s tech workforce is working remotely or in a hybrid setup. Investments in hybrid cloud services have been ramped up by around 63%. Around 74% of employees surveyed want flexible remote work options to continue and around 93% of tech organizations in the country are looking at adopting a hybrid work model beyond the pandemic.
According to the report, around 92% of organizations believe the future of work technology solutions has played a critical role in organizational resilience during the pandemic. Within 2-3 weeks of second wave, future of work tech solutions enabled remote working for over 90 per cent of workforce in tech Industry in India. In the last 2 years, Future of work tech solutions focused-start-ups in India has raised nearly $115 million in funding.
Few Highlights of the Report:
- Technology Driving Future of Work Acceleration in India
- Talent attraction & Recruitment has seen the greatest tech adoption with >80% of post-pandemic hiring done virtually
- 73% of business decision makers are considering redesigning office spaces to better accommodate hybrid work environment
- Future of Work – Outlook India
- Future of work technologies market is set to double in next four years, growing at a CAGR of 19%
- 93% of tech organizations in India are looking at adopting hybrid work model beyond the pandemic